Thursday, June 18, 2009

Strange Wilderness

I am only posting this because I want to say how awesome this movie is, and by awesome I mean dumb. I rented this because I thought that the trailer looked funny. Well guess what, that was it, just watch that clip for 90 minutes and it will be better than this piece of rubbish. I write this as a warning for all of you out there, this film should be played in Guantanamo Bay in place of water-boarding it is that bad. Hell I can't even write the review because I think that if I did the actors/directors/crew might actually go to hell because of the rapture I would bring down on them. So on that note:


Banana-meter: 1.2/10 Bananas


PS. I just watched Space Camp, and it was a whole hell of a lot better than this. Even this is better than Strange Wilderness.

No comments:

Post a Comment